Enjoy Three Days‚ Two Nights Air Safari at Fig Tree Camp.
Fig Tree camp is a large‚ professionally run camp overlooking the banks of the Talek river in the Masai Mara Reserve. Well located for game drives‚ Fig Tree Camp is recommended as good value for first time Mara visitors and families.
- Fly to the magnificent Masai Mara. Enjoy aerial views of Kenya’s landscape.
- Experience 4 x 4 game-view vehicles and a romantic camp fire by night.
- This is a Standard Category Air Safari: Value for Money.
- Take a break from the beach‚ to visit Kenya’s magnificent Masai Mara.
Start your Mara Air Safari from the Beach
Take a break from the beach‚ to visit Kenya's magnificent Masai Mara. The typical Safari Itinerary is listed below
Transfer from your coast hotel to Moi Airport Mombasa or Diani Airfield. The flight passes the lovely Mount Kilimanjaro‚ and lasts approximately 2 hours‚ 15 minutes. (Note: MAS lands at a number of camps in the Mara) Your driver/guide will drive you to Mara Intrepid camp for check-in. The camp is 5 minutes away. After lunch you will enjoy an afternoon game drive in a 4 X 4 shared vehicle. Dinner and overnight at Mara Intrepid camp.
A full day game drive with breakfast and packed lunch. Or a balloon ride (Extra cost) or a Masai cultural visit‚ included. Dinner and overnight at Mara Intrepid.
Early morning game drive in a shared 4 x 4 shared vehicle with breakfast and lunch. After lunch your driver will drive you to Olkiombo airstrip for the return flight to Mombasa or Diani Beach. Road transfer to
your coast hotel.
Note: Available from Malindi. Minimum 4 persons.
MAS provides our customers with a range of air safari programmes. The package includes
- Coast hotel transfers(Malindi to Mombasa and Diani Beach)
Note: Minimum 4 persons.
- Flight to the Mara from the Kenya Coast (Mombasa or Diani Beach)
- Mara park-fees‚ transfer from Olkiombo airstrip to Mara Intrepid camp‚ full board accommodation‚
- Game drives in shared 4 X 4 vehicles.
- Not included are drinks‚ tips and laundry.